We separate the act of filing from prior analysis of the relevance and content of the filing (classes, wording).
Before any filing takes place and only at your express request, we can:
- assess the legal relevance of this filing,
- propose protective measures,
- draft appropriate wording.
This strategic support is offered on the basis of a prior personalised estimate of the fees involved. If you do not require this support, we will carry out the filing within 48 hours of receiving your complete instructions (including the list of goods and services to be named in the trademark application).
The service we provide
- Preparation and filing of the trademark application
- Email confirmation of the filing
- Entry of the relevant timings into our database
- Sending of the registration certificate by post
- For French word marks, free monitoring in France in the year of filing
- Entry of this information in your secure space on Sherpa, which you can access at any time, and monitoring of the registration procedure
Contact Made In IP
Our teams are at your disposal to answer all your questions relating to our services and solutions.
Find out more about our intellectual property advice solutions
We believe that a period of reflection is required before submitting trademark renewals in order to ensure effective management of the IP budget. This is often a good way of making savings so…
…we do not systematically carry out renewals.
We recommend to our clients that they reconsider every year whether the registered trademark (to be renewed) is consistent with their activities/plans (which sign/logo exactly? which territories? which activities?).
This period of reflection is designed to enable our clients to make the right choices and ensure that their IP rights remain strong and not exposed to vulnerability.
We therefore send our clients, around June or July time, a list of their trademarks that are expiring in the following year.
Any decision-making usually takes place in a joint meeting with the marketing department. We do not charge any fees for this meeting.